17 February 2011

Pregnant...

Yep.  I am.

So nervous! So excited! So scared!

We made the decision to take the IUD out and that was done on November 30th.  I expected it to take a few months to get my body back to normal...and then a few months to "try" and even then I wasn't sure it was going to happen.

It happened much faster than that! The second month in fact! Yikes!

We are beyond thrilled! Due to my history we are with a high risk Perinatal practice and while it is more testing and monitoring that I really want...I'm going with it!

So cross your fingers for us!  This is still new but I gave up on the "don't tell anyone until 12 weeks thing" long ago.  We have told our family and our close friends and now my blog!

Cross your fingers for us that all goes okay...I do know that there is nothing that I can do about it either way so I am just relaxing and enjoying it.  This will be our last so I want to savor every moment!

4 comments:

John & Michelle said...

Yeah! prayers heading your way from Cookeville!!! God timing is always perfect!

Ashley said...

Woot! Woot! I am so excited! Yay! Congrats! Keep us posted!

Joy said...

CONGRATS! Just found out I'm 5 weeks along as well and nervous!

Malin said...

Wow! You're pregnant! How awesome is that!? Congratulations!!
Much love! xx