02 June 2009

Tagged...

I have been TAGGED by Niky at Design it Chic! This is my first Tag! The rules...



*List Six Unimportant Things that Make you Happy*

*Mention and link to the person who tagged you*

*Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along, and comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.*



Here are my six things that make me happy...



1. Pancakes. I love pancakes. They make me very happy and I could eat them every day!

2. Baking with Aidan. We usually make chocolate chip cookies (every thing from scratch...so much better that way) but we make cakes, cupcakes, brownies...you name it. And we send our baked goods with Daddy to work so Mommy doesn't eat them all!

3. My Sony Reader Digital Book. This is literally my favorite thing ever! My mom gave me this as a Christmas gift. I LOVE to read and I read every night before I go to bed. I love the fact that I can take it anywhere and download the books anytime I want. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my book!

4. Travel. I love to travel, and it makes very very happy. I love to see all the differences in this world. I love to explore off the beaten path and immerse myself in the culture, food etc. in the place that I am visiting. It is in my opinion the best education you can get.

5. A manicure. It makes me so happy to have a manicure done. It is nice to sit and relax, it feels so good and always looks way better than when I do them myself! I haven't had a manicure in a long time. :)


6. Fresh Laundry. This makes me so happy. There is nothing like the fresh smell of laundry and especially freshly laundered sheets. Sliding into bed with fresh sheets...ahhhhh.

So, there you have it, my first TAG! And now I get to pick six people to tag I choose...


5 comments:

The Daily Bee said...

I LOVE fresh sheets. Especially during the winter when they've just been pulled out of the dryer. Ah!

Manicures make me happy too, especially when there's an extra hand massage involved. =)

Neisha said...

Mel, thanks for tagging me, it was fun! I know what you mean about your Sony reader, I have the Kindle, and I love it!! Great pictures of Aidan. And just so you know, you don't need makeup those pictures look great.

paddle to shore said...

Thanks for the tag. I just updated my blog.

Snarky Belle said...

I LOVE pancakes!!! And a manicure, and fresh sheets. Fantastic.

Design It Chic said...

Oh I'd sign up for pancakes right now.. aaaa but I'm too tired ..laundry day today..oh..wait that means fresh clothes and sheets:) woohoo
Anyway i couldn't have made it for the pancakes since these stupid stitches are still in my mouth.. i hate wisdom teeth..hate them i tell ya!!Good thing they're gone now..whew
Oh well, Happy Wednesday, Mel!