03 June 2009

Amsterdam

We were in Amsterdam this last winter and I wanted to post a few pictures of our trip. I LOVED Amsterdam. Wish I could have gone back in the spring for the tulips, but I really fell in love with the city and being there before Christmas was awesome! The architecture was amazing and the whole city has this very laid back vibe. Bike are the main source of transportation and everyone rides them. The highlight of this trip for me was the Red Light District... KIDDING!! LOL

Actually the highlight was the van Gough museum. He is my favorite, I am in love with his work and would love to be able to spend hours in the museum!

Here are a few pictures...

Aidan and JR

Red Light District entrance
View of one of the canals

My Boys...






Add Image







3 comments:

Design It Chic said...

these pics look amaaaaaaazing!!!
Those river streets, those beautiful buildings! They're really nice to look at! Plus the winter season is the best time of the year to visit.. at least that's what i think!
Oh, btw if you have time, stop by my blog cause i would so appreciate some feedback onthe choices i put up there today! Thanks a bunch!
Happy Wednesday, Mel! And i wish you to have time to visit some more places this summer! I'd love to visit Norway.. Traveling is so great! Oh well, enough dreaming! gotta go! Buh-bye!

The Daily Bee said...

Beautiful pictures and adorable little boy! :)

Happy Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures...now I have to go! :)