08 November 2010

Been a While...

It has been so long since I have posted anything.  Life has been bliss...busy but really pure bliss.  I need to post some pictures and update!

Aidan is (OMG) 3 now!  He tured three in September and I just cannot believe what a big boy he is.  He truly is a good boy...very independent and stubborn...hmmmm sounds like his dad. :)  We made a couple of trips home to WA, welcomed a beautiful new niece, Got a cat (have I mentioned that?) and have just been living life day to day.  Aidan is back in pre-school and mommy is back to her glorious 10 hours a week of "me" time. 

We have found coming back to the States a bit difficult.  The pace of life in Scotland was just so wonderful.  It had it's drawbacks, like the weather, but all in all it was just so peaceful and serene.  I do love living in Knoxville though.  It is a great city..not too big but big enough to offer a lot of great things!  The summer was well...HELL.  Seriously.  It was SO HOT and SO HUMID.  The Fall and the Spring more than make up for it but at the time it is just crazy.  I'll get some pictures up and hopefully be posting more often.

No comments: